Friday 29 November 2013

Christmas Wish List

Friday 29 November 2013
Christmas Wish List

Hello all, December is soon approaching so I thought it would be a good time to do my Christmas wish list. Here are a couple of things I have asked for this year and a couple of favourites. I will explain what I like about them down before. 

Michael Kors Selma handbag- This is by far my favourite bag by Michael Kors. I love this because it's a take on the classic satchel. I think Kors has done a good job at modernising this bag and making it more fashionable for the current market. This bag comes in a number of colours I think that my favourite is the Gommet black. I like it more than the black because I think that the studs make the bag more stylish. 

Michael Kors purse- Although his handbags are my favourites I do absolutely love his purses, I think for a designer they aren't particular expensive. There are so many purses to chose from is so many different colours, you're certainly going to find one to suit your style. 

Marc Jacobs Daisy - this was on my Christmas list up until this week. I manage to get this for free off one of my best friends because she works in the perfume shop (Thanks Olivia) I love the smell of this because it's so sweet and so refusing. I absolutely love all Marc Jacobs perfumes but this is by far my favourite. If you want a perfume to buy your sister, girlfriend, mum etc I think this is the perfect perfume. 

Platform Chelsea Boots - These boots are from Topshop and I absolutely love them, I think they are great because they are so sturdy. I really want these over normal Chelsea boots due to my height - I am very short, therefore these boots make me look slightly taller. I am also getting these because I get quite a big discount in Topshop due to where I work.  

Real technique make up brushes - I absolutely love Real Technique brushes which is why I really want to get these.  I currently only have the blush brush therefore I would love these to add to my collection. I know that these brushes are incredibly popular due to how soft they are. 

I would just like to say that this isn't about me bragging, I've just done this so others can get some ideas. Also I am writing this on my mobile so I do apologies if the formatting is very bad, I currently have no laptop due to it needing repairing. 

Naomi
xo


No comments:

Post a Comment

Naomi Doddridge © 2014