Tuesday 11 June 2013

River Island Summer Favourites

Tuesday 11 June 2013
River Island has been one of my favourite shops for such a long time and with the introduction of the Rihanna line they are becoming more and more popular. River Island are incredibly affordable with prices never breaking your bank. Here's my favourites from them at the moment.

1. Grey washed floral skater skirt £18

I think this skirt is so so pretty and it has such a nice summery feel to it. Yet another year where all we seem to be talking about is floral patterns and I absolutely adore them I think they are amazing with the amount of variety of colours and styles. I have fallen a victim to skater skirts I absolutely adore them I own two which are worn in the winter, I feel as though they make you feel cute and girly and are amazing for girl who have tiny waists because it is such a flattery piece of clothing.

2. Coral textured bralet and skater skirt £38



It's official I have an obsession with Co-ordinates. I absolutely love this it might possibly my favourite. The colour is absolutely gorgeous for the summer. I love the bralet on this so much more than the crop top however if you were wanting to go for a casual look then the crop top would be much better suited. At the price of £38 this is an absolute steal. Just remember to pair it with a pair of black heels and you're all ready for your big night out.

3.Pink embellished sleeveless flapper dress £55


I feel as though I have been waiting my whole life for a dress like this. There is nothing I don't like about this dress. The colour is yet again a shade of pink- River Island do love their pinks. It's a classic dress which would go brilliantly with a pair a wedges for an evening meal. With bead embellishment in elegant scalloped panels it will most certainly make you stand out from the crowd. The dress suits anyone of any size so it will be flattering for all of you.

4. Pink chevron print bustier and high waisted shorts £28



This is from Rihanna's limited edition line. Everything needs to be high waisted and how about a high waisted bikini. High waisting is so flattering for someone of every size and this bikini proves why. The colour and pattern on this bikini is unusual and stylish. It has a mixture of my two favourite colours for this season, like pink and light blue. With a removable halter neck strap you don't need to worry about losing your bikini while going down the rides. 

5. Bright coral rib cropped vest £6



I'm definitely not one for simple but this piece of clothing I can make an exception for. Everybody needs a cute vest for summer and with it being cropped it's super stylish. The low back on this top will make it go perfect with a skater skirt. The crop gives you a nice 90's feel to it and it's only £6 which is an absolute bargain. 

Until next time

Naomi 
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Naomi Doddridge © 2014