Friday 14 June 2013

Motel Rocks favourites

Friday 14 June 2013
Motel Rocks is hands down my favourite online store. The clothing is amazing and you can always get 20% off with so many bloggers having the discount card. Also if you have a student discount card you can also use that. Motel Rocks is sold on a couple of other websites as well if you want some of their old stock loveclothing has it all for very good prices. I like Motel because I think their clothing is simple and classy they don't over complicate. If I had my own way I would buy everything on this website (but i'd also be broke) so here are my 5 favourite pieces from their collection.

1. Motel Molly Long Sleeve Playsuit in Blue Paisley Print £45



This pattern is by far my favourite from Motel it's light and feels very summery. This pattern also has a kind of vintage feel to it with the pastel blue and white print. This pattern is very popular with Motel with co-ordinates and dresses in this same pattern. This could easily be worn with a pair of heels for a night out and this chic playsuit is most definitely a hit for the summer. 

2. Motel Fonda Halterneck Crop in Pegasus Print £18



Oh how I feel like i'm back in the 90s (well I would if I were old enough to remember them) this Pegasus Print from Motel is very popular because of it's colours it stands out and grabs your attention. The halterneck crop is absolutely gorgeous and i'm so happy these have come back they are perfect for a summer's day. Put  this with any kind of high waisted shorts and you already have your perfect outfit. This top is a bold statement so make sure you don't wear anything that can take the focus away from this truly stunning top. 

3. Motel New Zoe Bodycon Dress in Aztec Pastel Print £28


This dress reminds me of Geri Halliwell's union jack dress. I do love the aztec print on this again this is a print which is very popular, probably the most popular of all the prints this summer. I love this because it's so bright and basically just screams summer. This dress can be dressed down with a pair of flip flops for the beach or dressed up with a pair of heels for a night out. You can wear this dress to your hearts content this summer. 

4. Motel Jodie Skinny Crop Pant in Pink Palm Leaf Print £38


If you had to describe perfection in a pair of trousers you would definitely be describing these. These are by far my favourite trousers. (and if i had more money i would be investing in these) These cropped trousers have a bit of everything that is in. They're skinny, detailed, bright I couldn't think of nothing more anybody could want in a pair of trousers. Pair these with a bralet and high heels and you're all ready to go. 

5. Motel Marble Hot Pants in Grey Sequin £42



If you walk down the street wearing these you will most certainly be turning a few heads. These gorgeous sparkly hot pants are a fashion statement. When going on holiday and not wanting to get too hot while partying these are the pair to wear. These unique hot pants will make sure that you're centre of attention. Pair with a crop top and heels and you have the perfect party look. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Naomi Doddridge © 2014