Wednesday 3 July 2013

Flatform Sandals

Wednesday 3 July 2013
Flatform Sandals are the shoes of the summer. Everywhere you look someone is selling them from Topshop to Primark. People can't get enough of these shoes this summer. Whether they're in black, white or multi coloured everybody needs a pair. Here are my top 5...

1) Hanna Platform Sandals £32












Topshop is the place to be with any summer shoes this year. I love these shoes because they look classy and because they're white they will go with nearly everything. These shoes can easily be dressed up or down. For a day look add a pair of Topshop frilly socks because the socks and sandals rule has been totally thrown out of the book here. Or keep it simple and wear with a dress. These are perfect for your holiday on a summery evening.

2) Highjump Clean Flatform Sandal £32












I did say that Topshop had the best shoes this summer. Although the same price these are completely different to the last pair. The Highjump Flatform has a more edgy look with some added colour which will definitely add some definition to your outfit. These shoes also have a higher wedge which would give you some extra height which is defiantly a bonus when you're my height. They would be perfect for a day of shopping, add some MOTO shorts and a crop top and everybody will be staring at you for all the right reasons.

3) Gabca Strappy Flatform Sandals In Black £26.99











I must admit I'm not MissGuided's biggest fan I personally am not a fan of a lot of their clothes or prices. However these shoes may have changed my mind. These shoes come in both black and white, I like these shoes because they are simple yet classy. They're very similar to the gladiator sandal but with the soles of creepers, therefore giving you a solid sole and something you won't slip over in. However in this design I prefer the black to the white because of how the pattern on the top with black would go with anything.

4) Mr Shoes Women's Sporty Flatform Wedged Sandals £23.99











Lets just start with this colour, if this isn't bold then I don't know what is! Coincidentally this is the colour of the majority of my summer wardrobe because I absolute love it. I know this colour isn't everybodies cuppa tea but I think I can persuade everyone into buying these however these shoes do come in three more colours. The height of the buckle is amazing on these shoes as it comes up past your ankle so there won't be too much happening on your feet to worry about. With the buckle being so high these are a lot easier to dress up, a white maxi skirt would be the perfect combination with these shoes.

5) ASOS Humble Flatform COBALT BLUE Wedges Shoes Sandal £12.99 








It's very unlike me to pick things out I like from eBay because to me it always feels like a junk sale, however a lot of bloggers have said how eBay seem to have a lot of Flatform's so I decided to take a look. They weren't exaggerating when they said a lot, because they're hundreds  I picked out these because they were a little cheaper and a little different and if you know me you know that I love a good bargain. These shoes are available in black as well as blue but these shoes are very similar to Topshop's however the material is different with these being made from fake suede. These shoes look fantastic and something that anybody can easily rock for the casual look however I think they would go perfect with a pair of denim shorts. 

If there are any pieces of clothing that you would like me to cover please let me know. 

Until next time
Naomi xo 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Naomi Doddridge © 2014