Thursday 11 July 2013

Crop Cami's by Topshop

Thursday 11 July 2013

Topshop is every teenage girls fashion go to store. I am forever spending way too much money in there. This summer I am finding myself buying all the crop cami’s. This is because I am going to Florida in a few weeks and I need something to wear for everyday parks and these tops are just fantastic.

They’re 2 for £10 or £6 each which for Topshop prices is amazing. They have them in 6 colours; white, coral, black, mint green, neon orange and neon yellow. These tops are part of the 90s fashion returning. The return of crop tops and high waisted bottoms, now halter necks have made reappearance.

For me my summer colour is mint green I already have shoes, tops and a skirt in this colour, I am the type of person who wears a lot of black so it is really surprising seeing so much colour in my wardrobe. However as I already own two cropped cami’s I will be investing in the mint green one next week because it is gorgeous.

If you haven’t checked out these tops already, then you seriously need to because they are simply stunning and extremely simple that will go with anything you wear.

Until next time

Naomi xo 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Naomi Doddridge © 2014