Thursday 25 July 2013

Michael Kors

Thursday 25 July 2013
Favourite Designer... Michael Kors

I must admit I'm not usually one to know a lot about high end designers I usually stick to the high street however I absolutely love Michael Kors his bags in particular are a stand out. His tote travel bags are the reason why every time you step into a high street store you will always see an array of tote bags.

Although if I said 'Michael Kors' to anybody in the street the first thing they would say would be... watches. His watches are a fashion statement with millions of people owning them. I could go down my road and find at least one person wearing one.

Kors is a big hit with many celebrities including Catherine Zeta-Jones and Jennifer Lopez with also the first lady herself Michelle Obama wearing his black sleeveless dress in her first term official portrait.

If Kors is good enough for the first lady then surely he's good enough for the rest of the world. So once I save up I'm investing in one of his tote bags... or maybe a watch, who knows?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Naomi Doddridge © 2014