Tuesday 30 July 2013

Style Icons 2013

Tuesday 30 July 2013
Style Icons 2013

These are my style icons from the past year so I thought I would explain as to why I love them so much.

Alexa Chung - She is absolutely gorgeous, her hair is to die for and so are all of her clothes. She's very on trend and knows what looks good on her, I like that she is always confident in what she wears. Alexa isn't afraid to move away from traditions and go with something a bit more unique and different, out of all of these she is the best one for putting her own twists on individual pieces.

Mary Kate and Ashley Olsen - I have loved this girls since forever. When I was younger I would always get my hair cut like them because they just looked so great. I think that over the past few years their clothing has changed drastically but I also think that they still manage to look great in everything that they wear. The also have their own clothing line which is always dead on trend. If you ever want some style inspiration then look no further than the Olsen twins because they know everything about fashion & style.

Vanessa Hudgens - I loved all of her outfits at Coachella this year; the crop tops, matching shorts and top and the vintage sunglasses. Vanessa is great if you want some inspiration to show you how to rock a 'different' look. She's young and fresh so almost everything she wears is a hit. Vanessa also had the spring breakers weekly premiere a few weeks back and every outfit she wore was stunning, is there any look she can't pull off?

Naya Rivera - Being a fan of Glee I find myself watching back old episodes and I can't believe how much Naya has changed... in a seriously good way. She has a gorgeous body, if I can have her abs that would be great. In this picture the one thing you will notice is her legs, she rocks these shorts because she's so tall. Her style is a lot more current and full of designers and everyone loves a couple of designer pieces.

Demi Lovato - Damn this women has the figure literally everyone wants. Apart from being jealous of how gorgeous body i'm also jealous of how outfits as she looks great in everything. She makes sure that she is always showing off her curves in the best possible way and it lovely to see someone who is a real size look so amazing instead of it being all stick thin models.

That's it from me until the 18th. I will try my hardest to post something on the 18th as long as jet lag doesn't hit me too much. I hope you have a lovely couple of weeks and i'll speak to you all when i'm back.

Naomi xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Naomi Doddridge © 2014