Friday 26 July 2013

No posts from the 1st-18th August

Friday 26 July 2013
No posts from the 1st-18th August

Okay so I'm guessing that you have already realised that i'm going on holiday next week to... America hence the theme. I will be gone for just over 2 weeks so I won't be posting while I'm away, however when I get back I will probably do a few posts on what I wore during the day and during the evening.

Now it's my third time going to America I've been New York and Florida before. I am visiting Florida again yay the last time I went to Florida I was 12 and didn't have a clue about fashion. This year I plan on doing some major shopping I plan on buying the Naked 2 palette by Urban Decay, Nars blush and Mac lipsticks (they are so cheap). I also want to do some clothes shopping now I know American Apparel is a must and Forever 21 is usually pretty good (although it does remind me of Primark). I was wondering what are everybodies go to stores when they are in America? Just remember I'm in Florida and not NY or California so it's not massive for Shopping. Although I am going Miami for one day, has anyone been please tell me what it's like?

On another note after just a month of starting this blog I'm now over 1000 views, thank you so much it means the world to me x x 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Naomi Doddridge © 2014