Sunday 7 July 2013

My day trip to Exeter...

Sunday 7 July 2013
Okay so yesterday I went on the train to Exeter which is about an hour from where I live in Plymouth. I needed some clothes to take to Florida with me so I did a spot of shopping. I was actually really disappointed by the lack of nice clothes in Topshop & River Island. I thought the clothing would be a lot better than what it is in Plymouth because of how small Plymouth is. Anyway I managed to buy some clothes.


Image



So I managed to buy clothes in Topshop, Republic, Miss Selfridge and Primark.

Can I just say that my black bikini from Topshop is my main love right now and i'll be wearing it to the beach tomorrow. I wanted a high waisted one because although i'm quite skinny I have absolutely no confidence when it comes to my body so I wanted something that would look nice.

I got my pinafore from Miss Selfridge and I've been looking for a pinafore for so many months now and I got it for £18. It was the last one left in the shop and it was a size 10 and it's really big on me i'm like a size 6/8 but hopefully I can do some measurements to it and make it fit better. But I thought £18 from Miss Selfridge was an absolute steal.

The other thing i'm going to mention are my flatforms from Primark. I really wanted to buy them from Topshop but I don't have much money and I needed other things so I bought them from Primark, even though I hate the store so much. These shoes were so much higher than I thought they would be. However they are really easy to walk in so that is a bonus.

Here is my outfit from today. My crop top is from Topshop, my jeans are from New Look and I had juju jellies on which are in a cyan/turquoise colour.
Image
Turquoise is my summer colour and I am in love with it I swear half of my wardrobe is that colour.
Another thing to add as i'm going Florida i'm not too sure what to wear in the evenings I'm thinking a smart skirt and top with some heels. What does everyone think?

Until next time
Naomi xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Naomi Doddridge © 2014