Thursday 25 July 2013

Thursday 25 July 2013
Rimmel have hit the nail on the head... yet again



I always worry when I buy Rimmel because they are a bit hit and miss. However their Kate Moss lipstick range is buy far the best on the high street. I tend to buy a lot more higher end makeup purely because they are a lot better quality. I think that these lipsticks can give Mac a run for their money they also happen to be £8 cheaper.

The long lasting finish is very accurate if you add some gloss on top then it will last you for hours. Their nude colours are all slightly different which is good for when it comes to skin tone. I'm currently using shade 17, I think that it's the best shade if you're dark haired or have a light to medium skin tone.

Similar to the high end lipsticks they are incredibly pigmented which is something that is very rare in drugstore makeup, these lipsticks are currently outselling everyone else on the high street. Although Rimmel can sometimes not be the best brand to use I recommend buying these because the colour is long lasting and very good quality for money.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Naomi Doddridge © 2014