Sunday 18 August 2013

Holiday post!

Sunday 18 August 2013
Hello ya'll I've returned from my holiday in Florida which was absolutely amazing. I am currently in a post holiday depression state, anyhow this is kind of going to be about anything and everything about my holiday.

Okay so the idea of going to Florida was to go to all the parks it was my second time going I first went in 2009. The parks were absolutely amazing and everybody was so lovely I love all you Americans. The people their make you feel great and they are always smiling. I think my favourite Disney park was Magic Kingdom it's just every 5 year olds dream. I am the person that loves all the rollercoasters and they are amazing in Florida although very scary. Other than the parks we also went swimming with dolphins which was absolutely amazing but I sadly don't have any pictures because they're all printed:(


(yes this is me at the front)

The food was wow...literally every night we went out for a meal and I did not realize how big their portions were it was like actually ridiculous and they also have a lack of vegetarian foods which was kinda annoying although I still managed to gain loads of weight... oops. My favourite restaurant was the Hard Rock cafe the scenery in their was unbelievable, also the waiter was seriously hot and kept flirting (it was very embarrassing/awkward with my parents) Moving on enjoy me eating a veggie burger at Hard Rock. 
(this is very attractive)

Now onto the main part... shopping. We didn't really do that much but I wasn't that bothered I had $200 dollars to spend so I brought a few things plus Disney merchandise. The two main things I wanted to get in America was the Naked 2 palette and Nars blush... and guess what?? I brought them both. My next post will be a review on both of them, but all I will say is that they are amazing. Away from the make up I brought two items of clothes. I brought a denim skirt from Urban Outfitters, I don't live anywhere near an Urban Outfitters at home (the nearest one is an hour away) so I was like yeah lets do this. 


I love this skirt so much although i'm not entirely sure when I'm going to be able to wear it over here because the weather is awful and it's too cold to go out in something this short the majority of the time. I also went into American Apparel and I swear it was as though I stepped into heaven everything was so nice... and expensive. I brought a pair of easy jeans and they are so comfy it's actually unreal. 


These are the exact ones I brought although they weren't in the colour I wanted because they had literally sold out in my size in nearly every colour (waaah) but I still love them and I think they are amazing. I wanted to buy everything in this damn shop but limited money left walking out with only one item. 

Back to the parks and we went to both of the Universal's and when I went to Islands of Adventure I think I died and went to heaven. Ever since I can remember I have been a massive Harry Potter nerd and I was literally in my element at the Wizarding World of Harry Potter. It was the most amazing/magical experience ever. It was so good also because we eat at the restaurant their called the Three Broomsticks and it was literally like Hogwarts. They kept the theme as well with the majority of the people working their being English.  

         
Incase you hadn't noticed it was very sunny (hence the squinting)

So that's a quick summary of my holiday, if you haven't been I would advise you to go Florida it's so cheap compared to the UK. Also my highlight of the holiday would have to be sprinting through Atlanta airport because our previous plane was delayed therefore nearly missing the plane back to England... or not. 

Anyway hope you enjoyed this!

Naomi xoxo 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Naomi Doddridge © 2014