Wednesday 28 August 2013

Favourites of the Summer

Wednesday 28 August 2013
Favourites of the Summer


These are some of the things I have been loving this summer so I thought as summer is coming to an end :( I would do this post. 

1) Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Wash - After weeks of searching for some oil free face wash I finally found Neutrogena. Before buying this I had never used Neutrogena before but it will certainly be a re-purchase. Just to let you know, I have the worse skin in the world and this stuff is amazing my skin in now clear after using this for 6 weeks, so I mean if it clears up mine I'm sure it will work on anyones. I would recommend this if your skin is very oily (like mine) because it works wonders. 

2) Naked 2 palette from Urban Decay - As you know I brought this palette in America and it is literally the greatest thing I have ever brought, I love it so much. The colours are amazing the brush is amazing, everyone needs to buy this. 

3) Yves Saint Laurent Luxurious Mascara For A False Lash Effect - Is it normal to spend £24 on a mascara?? probably not but it's Yves Saint Laurent so who cares. I got this mascara ages ago but I absolutely love it, I personally think it's one of VSL's best mascara as they have been a bit hit and miss recently. If you're willing to pay this much for a mascara then I would definitely recommend getting it. 

4) Natural Collection Body Spray - I love these body sprays so much they are absolutely amazing, they smell wonderful and last for ages. These bottles are only £2 and I think they are an absolute steal everyone needs one of these and they won't break your bank balance. 

5) Miss Selfridge Petites Denim Pinafore Dress - I actually brought this just before the summer and I love it so much, I've worn it on so many occasions. I sometimes think that Miss Selfridge can be a bit expensive but I managed to get this for £20 as it was the last one in the shop. (shocker there is never anything usually in my size) Pinafores have been a massive hit for the spring/summer trend and i'm so thankful for that because I love it. 

6) Urban Outfitters denim skirt - I also brought this in America as I stated on a previous post and I'm unsure of how much this costs in pounds but it was $50... so if anyone can work that out? I do think Urban Outfitters is overly expensive but their clothes are lovely so i'll let them off. I wouldn't usually spend this much on a skirt but I though hey-ho I'm on holiday lets go all out. If you have the money to spend then I would say go get it as it's one of my favourite pieces. 

7) Collection concealer - Before I confuse anyone Collection has changed their name removing the '2000' so now it's just Collection. This is my most used beauty product ever (other than my mac foundation) it's literally the best concealer out there. It's very cheap at just over £4 (i can't remember the actual price) it has the best coverage of any concealer I have used, high street and high end. It covers up redness, dark circles and scars and you get a lot of product so it's a winner all round. 

Until Next Time 
Naomi xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Naomi Doddridge © 2014