Tuesday 2 December 2014

My Christmas Wishlist

Tuesday 2 December 2014
Christmas Wishlist

Ysl Black Opium - The Perfume Shop
Black Brooklyn NYC jumper dress - River Island
The Hunger Student Cookbook- Amazon
Coat in a wool blend - H&M
Naughty Stretch Thigh High Boot - Office
Dr Martens 3 Eyelet Shoe - Office
Purple Fluffy Knitted Tunic Jumper - River Island
 Rose Golden Luxury Set - Zoeva
Moto Black Super Ripped Jamie Jeans - Topshop
Lorac Pro Palette - Nordstorm

Now its December I feel as though its an apporiate time to write down my Christmas Wishlist. This list seems to have a winter theme running right the way through it, the reason for that is because i'm spending New Year in New York, eeeek. Therefore I needed a few more winter essentials that my pay  packet wouldn't quite stretch to. Along with my winter essentials I have thrown in a few things I have been lusting over in the beauty world. I know what you are wondering... why is there a cook book, its kind of a joke I go to university next year and I cannot cook therefore (hopefully it might help me.) Whats on your wishlist this year?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Naomi Doddridge © 2014