Saturday 27 December 2014

Lack Of Updates...

Saturday 27 December 2014
New York City

I do apologies for the lack of updates over the past couple of weeks but I have been working pretty much full time. Alongside that I have been doing last minute christmas shopping and catching up with family members that I haven't seen for a year therefore I haven't had much time to do anything else. I sadly won't be updating until the beginning of January because tomorrow I'm off to New York City.... ekkkk, i'm super excited. The day I also fly (29th Dec) I am actually turning 19 so an all round exciting day.

When I come back I do have a number of OOTD posts and what I will be doing while I'm there.

I was just wondering what beauty products I should pick up while in New York, do you have any suggestions?

I hope you all have a lovely New Year & see you in 2015.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Naomi Doddridge © 2014