Friday 13 March 2015

My Favourite High Street Store - Topshop

Friday 13 March 2015

My favourite Topshop outfits

It's been a long time since I have done a fashion post, so please bare with me. I have been thinking about doing a little series of my favourite shops. I have to start off with Topshop though considering they are my absolutely favourite store.

Topshop is the place where you can find all of your basics but you can also find some really nice pieces. I would say that probably 80% of my wardrobe is Topshop and while I'm aware that it isn't the most student friendly in terms of how much everything is. Although I believe it is nice to splash out once in a while. Topshop do also have 10% student discount all year round and on occasions they also do 20%.

My favourite items from Topshop have got to my jeans, I own five pairs of their jeans... four in black. I love the jeans so much because they are super comfy and so well fitted. The only real problem I have with Topshop jeans and especially the black pairs is the fact that they fade quite quickly so I wouldn't recommend washing them after every time you wear them unless you are after the faded look.

My favourite jeans and the ones I have...

Joni Jeans Black - Super high waisted and super comfy. These were the first ever jeans I ever bought from Topshop and they are ridiculously comfy although I probably recommend upping a size because they are an incredibly small fit.

Joni Jeans Pink - These are my summer Joni' they are exactly same as the black ones apart from the colour. They are a baby pink that almost look cream in the light. (pictured above)

Mom Jeans - When I bought these last year, they were so incredibly popular, everyone was wearing them however now the hype seems to have died down. I don't tend to wear these as much in the winter because I find it hard to find shoes to wear with these. Although now were getting into Spring i'm wearing them with my doc martens shoes and a pair of black socks for that grungy look. 

Super Ripped Jamie Jeans - Jamie jeans are a lot of people's favourites because they don't tend to fade as much as the Joni jeans. Although these are again a pair where you will need to up a size especially if you have big thighs because these jeans are made for those of the petite legs... definitely not me. (pictured above)

Black Ripped Jamie Jeans - These are my newest Topshop jeans and quite possibly my favourite. Another pair of ripped ones, I am absolutely loving anything that is ripped right now and these are no exception. Being high waisted they are very similar to the Joni Jeans.

For the past two years crop tops have been back in fashion and Topshop have been stocking them up in the hundreds I have a lot of crop tops and nearly all of them are from Topshop. For a plain crop top they cost about £8 which I think is super cheap especially for Topshop. I think that they are absolutely perfect for a night out to go with either a pair of high waisted jeans or high waisted skirt.

That staple night out piece

Another thing Topshop do better than everyone else is that one night out piece. I recently bought a high waisted midi laced skirt from one of the concessions in Topshop and I absolutely love it, I think the concessions are always great to look through because they have some real unique pieces that you won't find anywhere else. (pictured above)

Another stable piece I bought over 12 months ago is a green satin playsuit, I bought it to wear on my 18th and it is absolutely stunning although sadly I haven't worn it out since purely because its been way too cold. I am desperately trying to find an occasion perfect for it. (pictured above)

Do you love Topshop as much as I do, what are you favourite high street stores?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Naomi Doddridge © 2014