Tuesday 17 February 2015

5 Product Face Tag

Tuesday 17 February 2015


On some lazy days, I'm just not in the mood for a full face of make up, therefore I thought I would combine my lazy day make up routine with the five product face tag. 

No matter what I'm doing I will always pick Mac Studio Fix Foundation, this foundation gives a matte full coverage finish and it is great for when the skin isn't looking that great. With this foundation because its full coverage there isn't always the need for concealer therefore taking one product out of consideration. 

The next product is for multi use which is the Hoola Bronzer, I'm including this because it can be used to bronze up the face but also for eyeshadow. I am loving bronzer for eyeshadow right now because of how matte it is. The bronzer adds depth to the eyes whilst still looking minimal. Next we have a new favourite which is Benefit's Roller Lash mascara (review can be found here) - I am so in love with this thing it gives thick full lashes within a couple of layers. I have the mini version however I will soon be buying the full sized version because this is honestly the best mascara I have ever used. Another product that I couldn't live without is the Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz in Ebony, this is my holy grail and I couldn't be without it. It is the best brow product I have ever used. 

Finally my favourite lipstick ever which is Mac Velvet Teddy, I use this lipstick every single day and I absolutely love it. I makes me lips look bigger than they actually are and finishes off the minimal look in the best way.

What are the 5 products you couldn't live without? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Naomi Doddridge © 2014