Monday 15 September 2014

10 Happy Things

Monday 15 September 2014
In my attempt to get back into blogging again, I thought what better way than to try and do a weekly '10 Happy Things' I'm definitely not the most exciting person in the world but i'll see how far I can get. So here goes I hope you enjoy my '10 Happy Things'

1. Going back to college! I only went back on Friday a little bit later than everyone else and considering it was my first day back in three months it wasn't all too bad. It was completely different to my summer as all I did was work. I had seen some of my friends over the holidays but it was nice to have everyone back together again.

2. Applying for work experience - nearly every single night this week I have been researching and applying for work experience in Journalism to help me get into University, hopefully it will get me somewhere.

3. Seeing a lot of people I used to be friends with at school going off to University is making me so excited to go next year.

4. Volunteering at a film festival. Techinally I haven't started this yet but I'm excited because it will get me right out of my comfort zone.

5. Booking my driving lessons. Considering I'm almost 19 and I've not had one driving lesson is pretty bad therefore I made it my goal to book some lessons this week.

6. Starting blogging again. This has made me realise I was stupid to stop so I'm going to make it my goal to fully get back into it.

7. London Fashion Week - need I say more. LFW is making me so excited for the SS15 season especially the Topshop Unique line which is my absolute favourite.

8. Youtubers. I am absolutely obsessed with watching youtubers vlogs, I just find it so fasinating watching and seeing what they get up to in their day to day lives - clearly way more interesting than mine.

9. New Blog Header - Okay so my best friend Olivia, is one of the most talented people I have ever met when it comes to photoshop. I asked her to make me a new header for my blog and I love it so much.

10. Autumn - The past week I have started to notice that it is getting darker a lot earlier and this excites me so much because as much as I love Summer this is a sure sign that autumn is on its way.

Follow me on bloglovin!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Naomi Doddridge © 2014