Friday 19 September 2014

College Days.

Friday 19 September 2014


Apparently it's officially autumn considering it was the first day I have worn a pair of tights. Today was a normal college day but I thought I would blogged my outfit. I am absolutely in love with my oversized denim jacket, it's so comfy and goes with everything. Also I have to mention my 'geek shoes' I wasn't too sure what I thought of these shoes to start with but that have been growing on me in the past week as thats all i've worn. 

This skirt that I got from Topshop I actually brought it the Tall section even though i'm only 5ft 3. This skirt is still very short on me, so I can't image how short one in the petite section would be. I love this skirt for an everyday look because you can pair it with a longer top as well as a short crop top.

In my autumn wardrobe I kinda have this continuing theme running through it of black/white & grey, I think its time I went shopping and added a bit of colour to it. However as I say you can never have too much black.

Denim Jacket - Pretty Little Thing
Top - New Look
Skirt - Topshop (not online but should be instore)
Shoes - Primark 
Bag - New Look
Lipstick Revlon & Mac



No comments:

Post a Comment

Naomi Doddridge © 2014