Sunday 28 September 2014

10 Happy Things

Sunday 28 September 2014
I said I was going to make this a weekly thing, however two weeks have passed since my previous 10 Happy Things blogpost so I think I'm going to cut it down to every month! Maybe thats a good thing though considering my life isn't all that exciting.

Freshers night out. 

1. Freshers Week. It really isn't my thing to go out every weekend but I did go out during freshers week and it was so much fun which surprised me a lot.

2. Downton Abbey. Need I explain more, Nope

3. Gogglebox. There seems to be a theme running through this blog post. Does this show you the excitement of my life.

4. Payday. Basically the most exciting day of the month. Money. Money. Money.

5. Berry Lipsticks. Autumn also known as when Berry lipsticks come out to play. New York Apple & Rebel from Mac are my absolute favourites.

6. University Open Days - Next week I have my first open day and I'm so excited for the fact I could be off to University next year and hopefully achieve all of my dreams.

7. Movie Nights. Being a film student must mean we like films, so movie nights with my friends is a regular occurrence.

8. The Guest. That ending???? Yes I like films. Problem. I thought not.

9. Friends. Talking to one of my best friends who lives in New Zealand is so great (when we have the time)

10. Online Shopping. This is something I never ever do but Missguided have some amazing stuff right now & the student discount is always good as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Naomi Doddridge © 2014