Wednesday 1 October 2014

Autumn Tag

Wednesday 1 October 2014
                                                    
          Yankee Candles are a must. 
                                                         
I think Autumn must be my favourite time of year, there is something just so magical about walking around the parks and seeing the leaves turning brown. The gingerbread and pumpkin spiced lattes are another reason to love Autumn. Walking around in thick tights and ankle boots wearing shimmery eye shadow with a berry lipstick... I couldn't think of anything more perfect.

Therefore I thought I could do the 'Autumn Tag' I wasn't actually tagged but the majority of people say they tag everyone so I thought I would jump on the bandwagdon.

Ok we're talking coffees - what's your favourite seasonal drink from Starbucks/Costa/Cafe
                                                                             Nero etc?

Truth Time... I absolutely hate coffee. Starbucks hot chocolate with cream and marshmellows is the way to go. Costa have a great Black Forest hot chocolate which is also so good. 

Accessories - what do you opt for, scarf, boots, gloves?

I am a major scarf and ankle boots person. Throughout Autumn I either have on my black fluffy scarf or my tartan one. I'm not sure I went one day without them last year. Along with the scarf, I also love my burgundy ankle boots from River Island as they are insanely comfy! Although I am not much of a gloves person and if I do wear them they need to be fingerless so I can still text... priorities. 

Music - what's your favourite music to listen to during Autumn?

My music taste doesn't really change. But I tend to listen more to Olly Murs in Autumn purely because thats when he realises his albums. Along with Olly I am a massive fan of A Great Big World, if you haven't already go check them out. 

Perfume - what's your favourite scent for this time of year?

I am a massive fan of the Hollister body sprays they are amazing! Apart from that I love to stick to anything from Marc Jacobs because you can't go wrong. 

Candles - what scents will you be burning this season?

Yankee Candles are my absolute favourites and I have Pink Sands and Snowflake Cookie although I am certain that I will be adding to my collection throughout the season. 

What do you love most about Autumn?

I think what I love the most is the build up to Christmas, I think working in retail you kind of see the worse of it. But its lovely to see whole families coming into town all wrapped up warm with their hot chocolates. People just seem to be happier in Autumn. 

Favourite make up look?

Autumn make up is definetely my favourite of all the seasons. I like to do a winged eyeliner, with a shimmery eyeshadow and then pair it with a berry lipstick. I use L'oreal superliner, Naked 2 palette and either Rebel or New York Apple by Mac on my lips. 

What are you looking forward to most in Autumn?

Wearing thick tights and autumn make up. 

I tag KayJosie & Cristina. I also tag anyone that wants to do this! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Naomi Doddridge © 2014