Saturday 4 October 2014

September favourites

Saturday 4 October 2014
I can't contemplate the fact that September is already over and that in only two months Christmas will be on its way. Anyhow I thought I would round off September nicely with a bunch of favourites. I feel like September is the month where all the summer clothes get thrown into the back of the wardrobe and out come the boots & scarves. Anyhow lets get started...

High Street make up favourites. 


My first favourite has to be my Rimmel - Wake Me Up foundation, I adore this foundation so so much. I think the coverage is great as it doesn't look too cakey. The amount of shades is amazing and the price is none to shabby either. 

L'oreal Superliner - I had been using the Soap & Glory supercat liner for ages but I wanted to try something a little bit different, I really wanted something to do a thinner line. I had heard Tanya Burr talk about this liner for absolutely ages so I thought I would try it out... and omg I'm so glad I did. It's so easy to apply and gives you a great winged look... onto a winner. 

L'oreal Miss Manga Mascara - I've heard mixed reviews about this mascara but I really wanted to try something which wasn't Maybelline. To start with I hated this mascara. I thought it wasn't very thick and did nothing to them. However after hearing from Gabby (velvetgh0st) about how you should apply lots of coats of this. I did that and now its a favourite! 

Next up would have a be Mac - New York Apple. I'm one of these people that will break out the berry lips as soon as possible. Dark red is my absolute favourite shade to wear on my lips. There are so many shades that you can choose from however this one isn't too dark to start the season off with. 

This denim jacket from Pretty Little Thing is one of only two jackets I had been wearing throughout September. I have always loved denim jackets however never actually felt the need to buy one until I saw this one, which I am completely in love with. 

Another of the jackets I have been wearing is this duster kimono from Topshop. I love this because it isn't particular heavy therefore I can wear it for Autumn as it isn't too thick. I love the fact that its black because that means that I can pair it with almost everything. 

This is probably the weirdest favourite I have ever done. But Fanta Zero has become my one true love. I hardly drink anything other than Juice and Water day to day, however I am now loving the fact that they do a Zero Fanta, which means I can drink it more often and not have to worry about it seriously rotting my teeth. 

Lastly I have to do a favourite person for the month. This month I have been seriously obsessed with Zoe's vlogs. (zoella, incase you were wondering...probably not) I'm not sure what it is but I find her vlogs so fascinating, it's probably got something to do with the fact that she has such a unique life. I would just also to say congrats to Zoe on Zoella Beauty; everything from the range looks absolutely amazing and I can't wait to try them... once they are back in stock. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Naomi Doddridge © 2014