Saturday 11 October 2014

The Kylie Jenner Look

Saturday 11 October 2014



Last week I managed to get hold of Mac's Soar and Velvet Teddy. They have been sold out everywhere for forever. I think they must be Mac's most popular products along with their lip liner. Whirl (another Jenner favourite). In case you have been living under a rock in the beauty world you will know that Soar is the lip liner that Kylie Jenner uses. This smoking 90s look has been come incredibly popular since Kylie Jenner has been pictured wearing this look almost daily for months. It is that 90s model look that everybody is after right now. 

The lipstick is of a matte finish, it is the first matte lipstick I own from Mac while Soar is the first ever lipliner I have bought. Soar has a pink tone to it while Velvet Teddy is much more your brown/nude shade. I think they complement each other very well. I would say that it is your own lips but 200 times better. One thing I have to say about this combo is that they are incredibly long lasting. I think this definitely is because they are of a matte finish. 

Having used a lot of matte lipsticks in the past I thought that they would have been very similar to the drug store ones I have used. I was pleasantly surprised to find that they were a lot thicker however still easy to apply. Although why a lot of people have said that Mac's matte lipsticks aren't drying however I felt as though it was drying although this has probably got something to do with the fact that I already have slightly dry lipsticks. I think that if you had very dry lips then this lipstick wouldn't be suitable. I think both of these products are great because you can either wear them on their own or together.

However I would recommend everyone to try them because I think they would suit any skin tone.

Is this Kylie Jenner lip something you would try? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Naomi Doddridge © 2014