Friday 24 October 2014

25 Things To Do Before I'm 25

Friday 24 October 2014
Now i've seen this floating around for quite some time so I thought why not give it a go. Considering I'm 18 almost 19...eek, I do actually have a few years before I reach the grand old 25. This isn't me wishing away the next 6 years however it what I wish to have succeeded.



1. Being a university graduate.
2. Completed my masters.
3. Being in a job I enjoy.
4. No longer working in retail.
5. Living in Brighton/Bournemouth. (somewhere with a nice surrounding)
6. Trip around California.
7. Go to Australia.
8. Have a really close group of friends.
9. Have a successful blog.
10. Be the person I want to be.
11. Go back to New York.
12. Video blog my trip to New York.
13. Try a new style of food.
14. Buy myself something designer.
15. Ride in a hot air balloon.
16. Go Paragliding.
17. See a broadway musical.
18. Learn how to cook.
19. Get over my fear of sick. (ew)
20. Do something completely out of my comfort zone.
21. Learn to drive.
22. Fall in love. (had to be mentioned)
23. Road trip around the country.
24. Watch a whole series of a programme.
25. Thank my parents.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Naomi Doddridge © 2014