Tuesday 21 October 2014

Mini Lush Haul

Tuesday 21 October 2014

I have to admit before going into Lush last week, I have never really bought anything in there before... woops. Anyway I thought I better change that so I thought I would start the autumn season off with some bath bombs and bubble bars. I bought two bath bombs and two bubble bars. I know a lot of people can get a bit confused between the different ones so I thought I'd give you a little explanation quickly.

Bubble Bars - Create bubbles in your bath and turn you bath a lovely colour
Bath Bars - Are incredibly soothing and you will step out of the bath feeling silky smooth.
Bath Bombs - The fun one, will turn you bath an incredible mix of colours.

Now lets dive in!

The first one is the Candy Mountain bubble bar. This is pink and white in the shape of a mountain. (hench the name) Now this has got to be one of Lush' most popular bubble bars. I absolutely adore the smell of this as its so sweet, it smells like sherbet (can I eat it?) All you need to do with this one is crumble it under the tap and it will give you a pink bath with lots of bubbles... what's not to love?
Price £2.75

The second one I have is the Dragon Egg bath bomb, I think this might be the most talked about Lush bath bomb ever... and that takes some doing. I was talking to the Lush sales assistant for about 10 minutes about this one... yes 10 minutes. From the outside this might not look like the most exciting bath bomb with it being white with little bits of colour. However when you put it in the bath its like an explosion of colour. It turns you bath a gorgeous golden colour with citrus smells spiralling for miles... its a must win.
Price £3.35

The third one I have is another bubble bar. I bought Wizard purely because of the fact that Halloween is coming up and I thought I had to get something that represented Halloween. Very similar to Candy Mountain with its shape however this one is purple and white with a lot of glitter. The shimmer will turn you bath into a purple sparkle heaven. I've heard that this one is amazing for distressing because of the essential oils. I think this one would be perfect after a long day of work!
Price £3.25

The last one I bought was a little something for Christmas which was the Luxury Lush Pud bath bomb. Now this one most certainly caught my eye the moment I walked into the store. Its pink with pots of green, orange, blue and yellow coming through the sides. With a little bit of holy and ivy at the top its perfect for a cosy winter evening. This one will make your bath turn into party time with all of the amazing colours. Its lavender oils will also calm you after a hard day... this one is a must.
Price £3.50

These are the only one I bought however while speaking to the sales assistant she did recommend some others.

Bath Bombs - Granny Takes a Dip, Northern Lights, Think Pink & Twilight.

Bath Melts - Snow Angel and The Melting Snowman (mind the glitter)

Bubble Bars - Drummers Drumming, The Christmas Penguin, Sparkly Pumpkin (you will come out of the bath looking like a glitter ball) & Creamy Candy.

These are just the ones she mentioned to me but they all smell absolutely amazing so go and check them out for yourself!

I hope you enjoyed this little haul.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Naomi Doddridge © 2014